This page lists all the pages on the Pilgrimage Creations site. Use it if you do not have Java Script to run the main menu or if the main menu is just not clear enough to you.
How to use the menus
But first, the Menus. When I set up the menus for Pilgrimage Creations, I felt they should be pretty self-evident how they work. But as I myself use them, I sometimes wonder where to go. So it is time to be a bit more up-front about how to navigate the menus.
Note: Several items are not currently listed in the menus because they are not available as we are living in India. When we return we will reactivate them as we make them available.
Pilgrimage Creations Home has
- Our Newsletters and a Christmas letter
- This Site Map with this How to use the menus
- What's New, what have we changed.
- An Index to all pictures on this site.
The second tab across the top layer of menus takes you to our India Blog, daily thoughts for your consideration and meditation.
The third tab is your entrance to Our Offerings
- Our Books
- Our Slide shows
- A link to a page where you can Make a payment to us
- The submenu tabs take you to all the screens of these offerings.
The Our Pilgrimages tab is your entry to the pilgrimages we have walked (mostly in chromological order):
- Camino de Levant
- Germany to Rome over the Alps and down the Via Francigena
- Walking East to Jerusalem
- Via de la Plata
- Several Camino de Santiago pilgrimages
- An Index to all pictures on this site.
- the submenu tabs take you to all the screens subordinate to the main topics.
The last major tab, Information, is a catchall that includes links to our pages:
- About us
- How to Contact us
- How to Opt in or out of receiving our newsletters and emails
- Several Camino, Via Francigena, and pilgrimage resources and links
- Press releases mostly about our Walk across America to Jerusalem
- Reviews of books
- FAQs about Pilgrimage Creations
- This Site Map
- And finally a link to our other web site, WorksAndWords.com.
The Site Map Details
Pilgrimage Creations Home page
Our India blog a page where we periodically update you on what we are doing in India.
Our Offerings - The things and services we have to offer you.
Camino de Santiago.
Walking east to Jerusalem
Via de la Plata
Camino de Levante
- Encounters on the Road to Jerusalem - the book
- West of Gallup, NM to Nickerson, KS - 2 March to 3 May.
- Marion, KS to Blackwater, Missouri - 8 May to 10 June.
- Katy Trail - 11 June to 24 June.
- Mississippi River Great River Road - 27 June to 27 July.
- Illinois Canals - 28 July to 7 August.
- Northern Illinois - 8 to 16 August.
- Northern Illinois, Wisconsin, and Michigan - 3 to end September.
- Canada - October.
- Erie Canal - 28 October - 23 November.
- Hudson River and New York City - 24 November to 15 December.
- Lisbon to O Porto, Portugal - 16 December 2009 to 15 January 2010.
- O Porto to Spanish border - 15 to 27 January.
- Spanish border to Santiago - 28 January to 2 February.
- Santiago to Finisterra - 6 to 11 February.
- Santiago to Rabanal - 12 to 27 March. (Added 4 Dec 10)
- Astorga to Burgos - 28 March to 10 April.(Added 4 Dec 10)
- Santo Domingo to Foz de Lumbier - 14 to 27 April.
- Artieda to Pyranees - 1 to 7 May.
- Samport Pass to Barran - 7 to 21 May.
- Barran to St. Gervais - 21 May to 4 June.
- St. Gervais sur Mare to Arles - 4 to 22 June.
- Arles to Menton - 1 to 17 October 2010.
- Menton to Alta Via dei Monti Liguri - 17 to 23 October.
- Genoa to Sestri Levante - 23 to 27 October.
- Egypt, Cairo and the Pyramids - 14 to 16 December 2010. (Added Feb 2011)
- Egypt, Sinai - 16 to 17 December 2010.
- Jordan - 17 to 19 December 2010.
- Coast and Galilee, Israel - 20 to 22 December 2010.
- Jordan River, Dead Sea, Jerusalem - Late December 2010.
- Bethelhem and Jerusalem - 25 December 2010 to 13 January 2011.
- Mosque of Omar, Jeruaslem - 23 December 2010 to 5 January 2011.
- Last Days in Jerusalem - December 2010 to January 2011.
Deutsch - the German version for the seminars and slide shows made when we were giving them in Germany.
- About us.
- Contact us.
- Opt in/out of receiving emails and newsletters from us.
- Resources and links, an annotated list of links to pilgrimage and walking sites.
- Press releases - a list of articles about us written in the press over the past few years.
- Reviews of books and other items we have used, items that you might also find useful.
- FAQs Answers to the questions we think you would ask us often if you could.
- This Site map the page you are looking at with all the pages that are on this site.
- Works and Words - our other site with writings, photography, and coin club home pages.
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, call or email us.
Return to top.
This page was last changed 3 Jun 2015 Click here to see what's new.
Copyright © 2012-2015 Petra Wolf and Mike Metras, www.PilgrimageCreations.com